Monday 18 February 2008

DJ KA and Dolby D Best of 1987 Mix


Dont know to much about these guys, this mix was aired on Stu Allens Souled Out show in 1988, Greg Wilson mentions this mix on his site as a continuation of the Best of mix series.


Tracks Included:

Bobby Womack - How Could You Break My Heart
Keni Stevens - Cannot Live Without Your Love
Phyllis Hyman - Ain't you had enough Love
The Controllers - Stay
Fatback Band – I Found Lovin'
Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
Rick Clarke - Perfect Lady
Sly & Robbie – Boops (Here to Go)
Chandra Simmons- Never Gonna Let you go
Rosaline Joyce - No Questions, No Answers
BB&Q Band - Richochet
Plus many more Soul and House tracks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am/was DJKA and I would love a copy of this mix again as mine was stolen some years ago now. email me at djka1@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I remember this mix, its a great old skool mix

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES!!! I had this mix years ago when it aired but lost it. Some tunes on here and top mixing. I heard he done it on just a little 4 track recorder.